Friday, December 3, 2021

I'd Like the IOC to Approve Snowball Fight As the 2026 Milano Cortina Winter Olympic Sports!!

Author Tommy Aso

It is Time to Make a Discussion of this Winter Sport.

In this blog, I am going to present the winter sports to you for the next Winter Olympic sports. The next Winter Olympics sport is the 2026 Milano Cortina Winter Olympics not the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics. I want the IOC to approve my present sports as the Winter Olympics sports and consider it. I'd appreciate it if you consider if the present sport is appropriate for the Winter Olympic sports or not. The reason why I decided to present the Winter sport to the IOC is that I want to add another new winter sport to increase the number of players and contribute to the current society. 

This is the reason why I decided to boycott the 2022 Beijing Olympics:

I. The Introduction of Snowball Fight


Snowball Fight is a physical game in which balls of snow are thrown with the intention of hitting somebody else. The rule of the game is similar to Dodgeball which is one of the major sports. This activity is primarily played during Winter when there is sufficient snowball. Two examples of organized games involving snowball fights are Yukigassen and SheenAab Jung. Yukigassen is a snowball fighting competition from Japan. SheenAab Jung is played in Jammu and Kashmir of India.

This is the detail of Dodgeball:


II. The Rule of Snowball Fight



  • The rule of a snowball fight is almost similar to dodgeball.  
  • The management of Snowball does not set up snowballs in the middle of the field. 
  • The field of a snowball fight is the same field as Dodgeball. (15 Meters Wide and 7.6 meters Length)
  • Snowball Fight consists of 5 players and 2 teams, but each team must gather 8 or 10 players to participate in this sport just in case of injury or sickness.  
  • Once you are hit by a thrown snowball from your opponent's team, you are out of the field and can not return back to the field. 
  • You must create snowballs as much as you can to hit at opponent's players with a snowball and carry them to other your allies. 
  • Your team also needs to protect a flag that is on the edge of your team.
  • It is okay to hide snow walls to avoid hitting the thrown snowballs from your opponent's team. 
  • The management of Snowball Fight must create 8 snow walls for 2 teams in each field. 
  • The management must set up 4 snow walls in the field of a team.  
  • If your team clears the opponent's team out ahead or gets a flag on the edge of the field for the opponent's team, your team will gain a point in a game.  
  • If your team gets 2 points out of 3 sets, your team will get victorious in a game. 
  • It is up to 4 judges if you are hit by a thrown ball from your opponent's team and kicks yourself out of the field or not. 
  • Judges must make sure if a team player secures a flag in the edge of his opponent team's field. 

This is the Detail of the Rule of Dodgeball:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to Tell you a Word about Michael Sussman's Trial.

By Tommy Aso.  Time to Make a Discussion of This. Michael Sussman's trial ended three weeks ago. He is innocent despite FBI agents witne...