This blog is to watch the live broadcast in the Three Gorges Dam together with this live video. I am going to publish this blog on SNS to know the current situation in the Three Gorges Dam together with this video. I'd appreciate it if you watch it if you want. Thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'd like to Tell you a Word about Michael Sussman's Trial.
By Tommy Aso. Time to Make a Discussion of This. Michael Sussman's trial ended three weeks ago. He is innocent despite FBI agents witne...
-
Writer by Tomoyuki Aso "It Is Time You Should Make a Discussion of it" Hi. This is Tomoyuki Aso. I found the best punishment in th...
-
Writer By Tommy Aso. It's time to make a discussion about this punishment. I came up with another best punishment in the world to clea...
-
著者名:朝生智之 ”人間達はこの罰刑を議論すべき” こんにちは。朝生智之です。今回は、"Name Erasure"を日本語で説明したいと思います。日本語で"Name Erasure"は「名前抹消刑」すなわち、「記録抹消刑」を現代社会のシス...
No comments:
Post a Comment