Sunday, November 14, 2021

I Want to Approve Colosseum as One of the Official Olympic Sports!!

Author By Tommy Aso

It is Time to Make a Discussion of This Sport!

This time, I am going to introduce Colosseum to present it to the IOC, describe the reason why I decided to find another sport and the rule of this sport, and teach the idea of the supermarket. I'd appreciate it if you read my blog, make a discussion of this sport, and consider this sport to present it to the IOC. 

I. The Reason Why I Decided to Find Another Sport


In this paragraph, I am going to explain the reason why I decided to find another sport before I am going to introduce this sport. The reason why I decided to find another sport is a man's comment on GETTR. The Founder of GETTR, Jason Miller comments on GETTR "Skateboarding is not a sport." He also comments and complains on GETTR "The IOC is just trolling the world by throwing out such a stupid idea, right?"Is this the next great sport? It could be cornhole" The definition of sport is that all forms of physical activity contribute to physical fitness, mental well-being, and interaction including playing, recreation, organized, casual or competitive sport, and indigenous sports and games. Skateboarding is just making the most of skateboards and slopes to show off a player's technic. Basically, a player or his or her team fight against an opponent or an opponent team. I actually found another sport instead of skateboarding and cornhole to make sure if there is another sport instead of them. 

The Definition of Sport:

The Great Next Sport For the Next Olympic?:

II. What is Colosseum and What is the Rule of the Colosseum?




The Colosseum is an oval amphitheater in the center of the city of Rome, Italy, just east of the Roman Forum. 

I am going to divide divisions between males, females, and teams to decide who is the strongest male gladiator, the strongest female gladiator, and the strongest country in the World. In the case of males, females, and countries, it consists of one versus one; however, you must bring 5 people to the Colosseum to participate in Colosseum in the countries division or a team division. Then, your team will be a winner if they get 3 victorious out of 5 matches ahead of your opponent team. 

It is just fighting each other until your opponent passes away with an iron sword during Colosseum in the Ancient Rome Empire; however, I am going to arrange the rule of the Colosseum for the Olympics Sports since the Colosseum is for the punishment or execution in the Ancient Rome Empire originally. The rule of the Colosseum is to battle each other with a wooden sword until your opponent declares to abandon the game or gets injured. Then, you must defend yourself with a wooden shield and armor from your opponent's attack by buying them with your money. 

Anyone such as fighters, police officers, other sports players, militaries, and so on can participate in the Colosseum to get fame and wealth, but younger people who did not graduate from high school and all criminals are not allowed to take part in the Colosseum and pay a visit to there. 

As for spectators, it is okay to throw a dollar bill, 5 dollars bill, 10 dollars bill, 20 dollars bill, and so on at the winner for the winner's reward when the battle is over. When it comes to approving Colosseum in the 2028 Los Angeles Olympics, I want the US government to build and create the Colosseum in Hollywood or Las Vegas. In addition, I want the French government to create the Colosseum in Paris if they should be approving Colosseum as the 2024 Paris Olympic.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to Tell you a Word about Michael Sussman's Trial.

By Tommy Aso.  Time to Make a Discussion of This. Michael Sussman's trial ended three weeks ago. He is innocent despite FBI agents witne...