Writer By Tommy Aso
It is Time to Make a Discussion of This Sport!
This time, I am going to introduce Maze Running to present it to the IOC, describe the reason why I decided to find another sport and the rule of this sport, and teach the idea of the supermarket. I'd appreciate it if you read my blog, make a discussion of this sport, and consider this sport to present it to the IOC.
I. The Reason Why I Decided to Find Another Sport.
In this paragraph, I am going to explain the reason why I decided to find another sport before I am going to introduce this sport. The reason why I decided to find another sport is a man's comment on GETTR. The Founder of GETTR, Jason Miller comments on GETTR "Skateboarding is not a sport." He also comments and complains on GETTR "The IOC is just trolling the world by throwing out such a stupid idea, right?"Is this the next great sport? It could be cornhole" The definition of sport is that all forms of physical activity contribute to physical fitness, mental well-being, and interaction including playing, recreation, organized, casual or competitive sport, and indigenous sports and games. Skateboarding is just making the most of skateboards and slopes to show off a player's technic. Basically, a player or his or her team fight against an opponent or an opponent team. I actually found another sport instead of skateboarding and cornhole to make sure if there is another sport instead of them.
The Definition of Sport:
The Great Next Sport For the Next Olympic?:
II. What is Maze Running? What is the Rule of Maze Running?
Maze Running is a sport that is created by myself based on a movie. As for the movie, I am going to explain it in the next paragraph. Maze Running is also played by males and females.
This is the rule of Maze Running as follows:
- Place and line up 8 players at the starting place basically.
- Make them a choice to turn right, turn left, and go straight while they are running in a maze.
- An instructor is not allowed to send an order to their players to arrive at the goal. Otherwise, a player will be out of the maze if he or she does so.
- It is allowed to practice to run in some places such as parks, athletics arenas, and a marathon course except for a maze.
- All players are not allowed to look for and report a goal to other players definitely. Otherwise, they would be disqualified for this competition.
- It is the best thing for Maze Running to find on your own.
- I am going to look for a maze and assign it to all players.
- When a bus driver takes players to a maze, they must hide their eyes with an eye mask.
- A player must reach a goal ahead of other players.
- A player who arrives at a goal for the first time is the 1st place, a second player to reach the goal is in 2nd place. Then, a third player to reach the goal is in 3rd place. Finally, a fourth player to arrive at the goal is in 4th player.
- The 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th players go to the quarter-final from the qualifying. Then, the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th players go to the semi-final from the quarter-final. Finally, the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th players go to the final from the semi-final.
- The number of players from each continent such as Asia, Oceania, Africa, Europe, North America, and South America is 48 players to participate in Olympic qualifying.
- 48 players compete for each of them with 6 groups in qualifying. One group for the qualifying is made up of 8 players. Then, 24 players compete for each of them with 3 groups in the quarter-final. Then, 12 players compete for each of them with 2 groups in the semi-final. 1 group consists of 6 players in the semi-final. Finally, 8 players compete for each other in the final.
- After the 4th player arrives at the goal, I am going to release 3 chasers into the maze to be caught in the rest of the players in the maze. In the case of the semi-final, after the 3rd player reaches the goal, I am going to release 3 chasers into the maze to look for the rest of the players and get caught them. In the case of the Final, I am going to release 3 chasers into the maze after the 3rd player reaches the goal.
- If the player is caught by the chaser, he or she will be out of the maze or is disqualified for this competition.
III. The Film Which is Chance to Come Up With the Sport "Maze Running".
The film which I get the chance to come up with the sport "Maze Running" is "The Maze Runners" which was released on September 19, 2014. "The Maze Runners" is a North American film trilogy which is made up of science-fiction dystopian action-adventure films according to "The Maze Runner" novels by the North American author James Dashner. The film was produced by Ellen Goldsmith-Vein who is an American television and film producer. and was distributed by 20th Century Fox. Especially, I come up with the sport"Maze Running" from the scene in which Thomas and Minho are running in a maze. Since this sport is my own idea, I'd appreciate it if you consider it to approve it as the official Olympic sport.
No comments:
Post a Comment