Saturday, February 20, 2021

The Borderline Between a Human Being and a Devil.

By Tomoyuki Aso

"Time to Make a Discussion of it"


Hello. This is Tomoyuki Aso. This time, I am going to make and teach you the borderline between a human being and a devil because I understand there are a human being and a devil who disguises a human being in my way by watching the pandemic of the Wuhan virus and the 2020 US presidential election on TV. This is the distinction between them. 


A Human Being


A human being is including:

  • wearing items of clothing whatever you want.
  • owning name and your home country.
  • having hair.
  • allowing to eat something.
  • allowing to fall in love with someone.
  • allowing to perform a funeral. 
  • allowing to build a grave.

A Devil


A devil is including:


Conclusion


That is all about my blog. What do you think about my idea or my ideal? This is the borderline between a human being and a devil that if the US government should be adding "Condemnation of Memory". This blog is to estimate the criterion between a human being and a devil. I'd appreciate it if you read my blog and think about my criterion between them. See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to Tell you a Word about Michael Sussman's Trial.

By Tommy Aso.  Time to Make a Discussion of This. Michael Sussman's trial ended three weeks ago. He is innocent despite FBI agents witne...