Writer By Tommy Black Crow.
Joe Biden was the 46th US president; however, many Internet users state that his inauguration ceremony was the recording. This time, I'm going to introduce a couple of the strange phenomenon of Biden's inauguration that they found. I publish this movie to discover the strange phenomenon of his inauguration. I'd appreciate it if you understand my reason even if you dislike Joe Biden.
The First Phenomenon
The first phenomenon of Biden's inauguration is about the weather on January 20th. I saw that it was cloudy in Washington DC on that day on TV; however, it was clearly sunny when it was his inauguration. You should ask Mako Ganaha who is a Japanese journalist to answer a question just in case. The question is that was it cloudy in Washington DC on the morning of January 20th? since she has been there on that day. Because it is not credible that Biden's inauguration was recording even if I introduce the first phenomenon. Let's move on to the second phenomenon.
Be sure to pay attention to the morning of January 20th:
The Second Phenomenon
The second phenomenon is about the fences and state militaries. Much conservative news broadcasted that Donald Trump decided to set 25 thousand US soldiers and into Washington DC until the end of January and get surrounded by fences. Currently, from the five thousand at least to seven thousand at the most of the US military soldiers are still remaining in the Whitehouse until the end of February since the governor of Texas, Florida, and New Hampshire decided to retreat their soldiers from the Whitehouse due to Biden's unrespect of the US soldiers. Also, many US soldiers turn back against Joe Biden. Therefore, they don't respect him. In other words, it is none of their business even if Joe Biden will be impeached.
The Third Phenomenon
The last one is about the two ladies in pink and white when Joe Biden is about to swear in the 46th US president. This is the biggest paragraph in this blog. When I found the third phenomenon, I was sure that Biden's inauguration was the recording. You can go at 6:00:00 for the movie. Be sure to pay attention to the two ladies in pink and white and Korean American security bodyguard David Cho who works as the US bodyguard for 18 years when Joe Biden is about to swear into the 46th US president. You should be able to discover the strange phenomenon. When I noticed this phenomenon, Were they ghosts? Where have they been when Joe Biden was about to swear into the 46th US president?
Conclusion
That's all about my blog. You should ask Ganaha Mako on her account on Youtube to answer three questions. The one is that "was it cloudy in Washington DC in the morning of January 20th?" The two is that "Did you see fences and the US state soldiers in Washington DC on that day?" The three is that "Did you hear Lady Gaga's voice while she was singing the US anthem on that day?" I've heard that the date of the true inauguration is March 4th. Many people wish Donald Trump could come back to the presidential job and get arrested devils who were involved in voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election. Otherwise, communism is going to cover and dominate the earth for a long time while no one is still knowing. Therefore, people are going to murder, loot, and burn people for their money. The Democrats and patriots of the US might or should be preparing for the red purge to protect their freedom from a red tentacle. I'd appreciate it if you read my blog and support it. Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment